- The native application must be running.
Digitize the document
Once inside the component, the user only has to click on the scanner button at the top left to scan the document.
Before scanning the document, the user can select the size of the original document (A3 or A4) and also the scanning resolution (100,200 or 300 dpi).
If you see that the scanning process does not end and the REC icon remains permanently you can end it manually by clicking the end button at the top left
Once the document has been scanned, the user can edit the scan by clicking on the icon at the top right.
At this point the user can:
- Delete a scanned page (just click on the keyboard control button and, without releasing it, select with the mouse the page (s) you want to delete and then click on the button " Keyboard Delete)
- Change the order of the pages (just select the page with the mouse and move it to the desired order)
- Add new pages to scan (by clicking on the scanner button at the top right)
- If everything is correct just click on the OK icon at the top right to finish editing the scan
Generate the authentic copy
Once the scanned images are correct, the user only needs to click on the second icon at the top left to generate the true copy.
In case the signature needs to be done using a certificate installed in the user's local certificate store, a pop-up will appear to choose the digital certificate:
If everything works correctly the service generates the authentic copy and the application allows:
- Accept (which means that the copy will be saved to the application). Recommended option
- Cancel process (implies that the copy will not be saved)
- View the copy in PDF format in the browser
- Display XML with metadata in the browser
Clicking the OK button returns you to the web application where the already saved copy is displayed: