Consultation of authentic copies
The "Service Administration" role will be able to view copies of the entire entity. On the other hand, users with a "generator" role can only consult theirs.
When the screen is accessed, the first thing that appears is a search engine that allows you to filter archived copies based on the following search parameters: title of the copy, body issuing the copy, date of generation of the copy, secure code verification, copy identifier, original document support, and document source
By default, the tool displays all created and paged copies every 5 minutes.
From this screen users can perform the following actions:
- Template management (administrator role only visible)
- Generate an authentic copy
- Apply filters to narrow the search results
And in the case of each archived copy:
- Download the copy in PDF format
- Download copy metadata in XML format
- Delete the copy